The Moa! Clad in white concrete brick with matching mortar and richly stained vertical shiplap is currently being used as a temporary Show Home. This means you can take advantage of the extra features that have been added here, including custom-made curtains and blinds, huge bathroom with freestanding bath, custom designed kitchen and wardrobe systems as well as a fully landscaped section to name a few!
The Moa also features a spacious kitchen and scullery with Bosch kitchen appliances, a separate lounge with raked ceiling and a spacious dining area opening to a covered alfresco dining space. The master bedroom has been thoughtfully designed to include a private outdoor area through a large sliding door, a custom walk-in-wardrobe and killer ensuite, boasting a fully tiled walk-in shower with rain head shower rose.
This home ticks so many boxes, and being currently furnished you are able to see how living spaces could be used. Call in and see us today!
- FLOOR AREA
- LAND AREA
- Internal access garage with laundry
- Four bedrooms with custom malteca wardrobe systems
- MASTER BEDROOM
- With custom designed walk-in-wardrobe and ensuite with walk-in tiled shower
- LIVING AREAS
- Spacious kitchen/dining and separate lounge with raked ceiling
- Colorsteel Roof
- Huge bathroom with large cubical shower and freestanding bath
- Separate Toilet
- CARPET UNDERLAY
- 11m High Density Carpet Underlay
- 10 year Halo Guarantee
- Scullery, timber slate feature wall, Bosch kitchen appliances, carpeted garage, custom-made curtains and blinds
- Fully landscaped with established plantings, concreted alfresco living area and Colorsteel panel fencing
- White concrete brick with matching mortar and vertical shiplap cladding